Creative Digital Media Projects
Here is a brief list of some of the projects that I had enjoyed working on on during my time in MTU. Not only these were fun to do on, but helped me understand what type of career I would like work towards.
Year 1
- Moving Image & Sound
Link to animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KslteETNo0o
- Animation Principles
Link to animation: https://youtu.be/494EVSmxIhQ
Year 2
- Portfolio Development
Link to animation: https://youtu.be/xKDYGwM7NO0
- Creative Image Design
This module was very important for me, as it truly introduced me to digital painting and conceptual design. After finishing my final project, "The Floating Lighthouse", I knew that painting digitally was something I definitely wanted to pursue as career choice.
Final concept design
- Work Placement Preparation
I worked and developed on a character design as part of my portfolio in preparation of my work experience. Luckily, the friend that commissioned me to draw her sea monster character was pleased with the final result, despite it being my first time drawing a character digitally.


Comments
Post a Comment