Initial project Idea
For my final year project, I've decided to create a motion comic adaptation of a famous sci-fi short story. I've always been a fan of both the comic book and sci-fi genre in pop culture, especially when it came down to classical science fiction novels, such as Frank Herbert's "Dune", or Ray Bradbury's "Fahrenheit 99".
Furthermore, Online creators such as Scott Base(AKA, "badspacecomics"), have demonstrated that interesting sorties could be told just using a few comic panels.
I plan to take this a step further and design a comic that could be more immersive to the viewer using a mixture 3D and 2D illustration and VR. Not only will this allow me to improve my current digital illustration and design skills but allow me to branch further into new mediums of art and technology.
Although my initial idea might change as time moves on, I think this would be a good starting point to base my research and experimentation on.
Link to Scott Base's website: https://www.badspacecomics.com/
Comments
Post a Comment